If Christmas in a cup had a visual, it would be our Christmas Spice drinking chocolate. Have a hot cup of spiced cocoa during those chilly winter nights or even a cold version when the cravings kick in.
Makes 7 cups
1. ADD 30G OF DRINKING CHOCOLATE TO 150ML OF MILK IN A SAUCEPAN.
2. BRING TO A BOIL WHILE STIRRING CONTINUOUSLY.
3. SERVE WITH MARSHMALLOWS OR A DASH OF CINNAMON (OPTIONAL).
1. HEAT A SMALL AMOUNT OF MILK WITH 30G OF DRINKING CHOCOLATE TILL IT BOILS.
2. ADD THE REST 150ML ICE COLD MILK.
3. SERVE WITH ICE CUBES OR CHOCOLATE SHAVINGS (OPTIONAL).
INGREDIENTS: SUGAR, COCOA BEANS, COCOA POWDER, CINNAMON, GINGER POWDER, NUTMEG, BLACK PEPPER, CLOVES.
Only the best natural ingredients will do.
- Fine flavour cocoa beans, no cocoa powder/ solids.
- Muscovado sugar, not the refined white kind.
- Rich, pure cocoa butter; no hydrogenated vegetable oil.
- Non-GMO sunflower lecithin, not soya lecithin.
- No added vanilla nor chocolate flavours. Nothing artificial.
- Only real fruits, nuts, spices & pure floral distillates.