When a chocolate-maker takes care of chocolate making process all the way from selection of cocoa genetics, farming, time of harvest, fermetation, drying, and roasting to finally making a bar, it is known as Farm to Bar.
It means we use high quality and authentic raw materials to make our chocolates
- We use Fine Flavour cocoa beans; no cocoa powder/solids
- We use brown sugar; not the refined white kind
- We don't use Soya Lecithin; instead, we use NON-GMO Sunflower Lecithin
- We use rich and pure cocoa butter; no hydrogenated vegetable oil (or dalda)
- We use real fruits, spices, nuts, and floral distillates; no vanilla or chocolate flavours
We ourselves wish to get rid of styrofoam and plastic but have not been able to find viable substitutes yet.
We are figuring out how to do local couriers within major cities without any need for insulation.
In the meantime, we encourage you to buy us locally from physical stores and from local delivery platforms such as Big Basket, Kaze Living and Living Food. We shall be making P&M available on more platforms such as Amazon, Grofers, Swiggy, Instamart, Flipkart etc very soon.
Yes, we deliver to all locations that are serviceable by Blue Dart.